Improved automatic gain correction thanks to new sets of Zylia drivers lowers the sensitivity mismatch of individual microphones in ZYLIA ZM-1 from +/- 1 decibel down to +/- 0.1 dB due to acoustic measurments of each unit. Introduced changes can be appreciated especially by professional sound engineers and audio researchers.
Additionally a new ZYLIA ZM-1 driver for macOS:
- blocks automatic system sleep during recording and when the laptop lid is closed
- allows installing the same version of ZYLIA ZM-1 driver again
- improves audio data streaming between ZYLIA ZM-1 device and ZYLIA ZM-1 driver
- gives ZYLIA Control Panel possibility to generate a package with support data
Additionally a new ZYLIA ZM-1 driver for Windows:
- gives support for recording in Pro Tools