Join our Team
Zylia is a R&D company which develops innovative 3D audio recording systems, digital TV systems as well as new multimedia technologies. Zylia takes an active role in the research community through participation in collaborative projects and cooperation with industry and academia. Our company culture encourages new ideas and teamwork above all else. If you are enthusiastic to shape the Zylia R&D center in Poznan, Poland, together with us, with a high level of technical innovation feel free to contact us.
Zylia team is seeking a talented Sound Engineer (work place: Poznan) with recording and post production experience to support development of 3D audio technologies. As a member of Zylia team you will have a chance to be a part of 3D audio recording revolution. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in audio, music, and video post-production pipelines as well as project management skills. The position will interface with DSP engineers, hardware engineers, marketing team, musicians and movie producers to support a variety of content for media, web, and videos. Additionally, your role will focus on finding a new way of 3D audio creation using Zylia microphone array.
Due to the dynamic development of the company, Zyla is looking for a person who will help us to expand our marketing department in US and UE markets for products related to recording of sound and music. We offer the opportunity to build your own team, personal development and a chance to develop one of the most innovative products in the music and audio industry.
Due to the dynamic development of the company, Zyla is looking for a person who will expand our sales activities in US and UE markets of products related to recording of sound and music. We offer the opportunity to build your own team, personal development and a chance to develop one of the most innovative products in the music and audio industry.
- Instalacja, konfiguracja i zarządzanie serwerami, oprogramowaniem i aplikacjami w środowisku Linux
- Monitorowanie systemów i aplikacji oraz tworzenie kopii zapasowych
- Zintegrowanie wszystkich usług sieciowych z LDAP, w tym samba, owncloud, gitolite, gitlab, OpenVPN
- Zarządzanie strefą DMZ oraz lokalną siecią poprzez routery i przełączniki Cisco/iOS
- Zarządzanie prywatnymi i publicznymi sieciami WiFi
- Tworzenie i zarządzanie maszynami wirtualnymi Xen
- Przydzielanie zasobów oraz ustalanie uprawnień dla pracowników i grup w ramach projektów realizowanych w firmie – LDAP, owncloud, samba i inne
- Wdrażanie i testowanie nowych usług, np. GitLab
- Utrzymywanie dokumentacji opisującej sieć firmową
- Utrzymywanie serwisów opartych na infrastrukturze chmury obliczeniowej Amazon Web Services
- Zarządzanie domenami poprzez portal.home.pl
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Experience in C++ programming with focus on C++, STL, Boost
- Proven experience in applying good development practices (OOD, design patterns, SOLID principles)
- Knowledge of Linux OS programming, possibly on embedded systems
- Experience using version control (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Excellent communicationand teamwork skills
- Master’s degree in digital signal processing, computer science or similar
- Solid theoretical background in the area of audio processing concepts: DFT, filter design, reverberation, etc.
- Previous involvement in projects related to multimedia processing
- Expertise in C++, MATLAB, and Python
- Ability to synthesize knowledge from top-tier research papers and patents
- Working knowledge of spatial audio concepts: HRTF, BRIR, microphone arrays
- Experience using version control (Git, SVN etc)
We are looking for a person who will help us develop and promote the Zylia brand and its products on the national and international arena.
- Experience in developing software and algorithms
- Good programming skills in C ++, Java or Python
- Knowledge of English, spoken and written at intermediate level