A new release of ZYLIA Studio
ZYLIA Studio 1.1 - a new release
We are happy to inform about a new release of ZYLIA Studio.
What is new?
• Manual calibration of instruments' localization
• Ability to record in surround formats: 5.0, 7.0 and more
• User can generate package for support team (settings – version – support)
• Added functionality of dragging instrument source on Calibration Result page to change its azimuth
• Several bugfixes and stability improvements
... and much more!
You can also adjust band or surround preset manually. Just grab the icon of the instrument and change their position. This option is also available after recording in recalibration process. You can also adjust position after automatic calibration process.
ZYLIA Studio allows to add instrument to selected pre-set. Just choose recalibration option, repeat calibration, select automatic calibration, add your own instrument, record calibration sample. Finally, you can adjust instrument position or accept automatic detection result.